Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The reason why?

Yo.

Yeah, i know i told chibi that i was going to sleep but i thought i'd pen some words if only upon death ears or blind eyes.

I'm pretty much satisfied/embarassed.

I managed to send the bloody card that i was stalling so much for. I was afraid that people are gonna laugh at it.... or act completely nonchalant towards it when i realise, i really to tell someone why i do it.... Why i act so sentimental as to produce a card each year just to pass it around and ask for forgiveness.

I won't go into the deeper reasons why but i'd just state my most basic, cause... i know someone would ask why. And the most dignified reason that i can conjure, aside from the excuse that i'm sentimental would be that i don't want to die tomorrow and not tell everyone how much they mean to me. I don't want to die with that regret in my heart of never uttering an apology.

Yeah, i know it would be hard for me to say it in real life. But, this is the only way i know how.

It's what i do, holding on to memories and emotions.

And wanting people to be happy...

Haha!! Maybe i am sleepy.

Note to self: still have a few more cards to go!! Some of the cards bounced back. Looks like i didn't get their mail right or something =(

Haha!! Okies. Gonna go to bed now. Nights!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You--you tricked me! D=

Hm...anyway, I just wanted to say that; with us, your Assuntarian buddies, you really don't have to worry about forgiveness and stuff like that. We all have done/said stupid things to each other's faces before, but how long is it that we've known each other? I think we all know each other well enough that it was never done on purpose to hurt the other party.

Well, I'm never one to give great comments, so yeah, you got a lousy one from me. But do just keep in mind that you're loved by all of us. Truly, with every sense of the word. We'd be very sad if you're not there anymore, okay? Remember that we love you, ok?

And don't dwell too much on depressing thoughts. They don't bring any good. =p