Friday, April 27, 2007

The 'He Chronicles'?

Haha!! I actually had a copy of this entry. It was a rather satisfying copy, full of my honest thoughts and a piece of my mind. But, most unfortunately, comes the part where i opened my yapping gap to slag of a fellow of human race, thus i think the Powers that Be decided.... i should not curse the $%#!@!*&!#$#% future life... so, it was deleted. Yeah, my life is sad when you can think about a divine expalantion for something as simple as your somputer hanging. Makes you feel all pathetic, isn't it? Amusing really. In the beginning, i was planning on pouring my heart and soul of how much i miss the darn !@!%^##@$^* but... at the moment i say, screw it!!! I am an independant woman!!! Who cares what the hell you're doing to my heart?!!!

I was saying in the other entry, there only leaves a month more with our interaction. A month more to seeing his face, of wanting and missing. Sheesh, don't i sound like some pathetic fish pining for oxygen? Stupidity abound. I can feel it off my skin. I just hope i don't spread it to humanity. Haih.

In the other entry, i too predicted the face of his wife, her attitude and well, her intellectual capacity, I did mention that she would excel in all these right? Haih. A month more. Just a month more under this influence. Then, i will only see him in the arms of another woman who would be better than me in every aspect.

The thing is, the passage there seem to flow quite well. I can endure this last month but, it would be after. The thought of him being with another sparks jealousy within me but... i guess that is predictable. It is to be expected integrated within the human mind would be the need to get what we want. It depends on how relentless we are to achieve what we so desire.

Haih, thinking about this... i have done the what-if analysis. Haha. Funny if i didn't isn't it. And... i predict... that we won't be strong enough outside. I'm probably the most convenient thing here. And i refuse to just be a distraction. Haha!! Yeah right. But, i won't react without a large amount of consideration. In comparison to what Sharm says, i do not think that jumping into something will bring any good. I wish for something more than just a hi-bye platonic relationhip. I don't think that just because someone is interested in you it would be enough to start a relationship. I dunno where the line lies. When it iws safe for someone to cross over.

Sometimes i would blame my control. If i did not have it within me, i might not be in such a state. I would flow and dance to emotion, a rhythm so alien to me at this moment i hunger to know what it tastes like. But, the world need not me as a human, slave of emotion though a slave to emotion i am. It needs to see me as the relentless wall. The being who stands tall despite what happens. I use to see this as a problem but... at this moment... it isn't. I am fine being that pillar in their lives. Haha!! Let's hope we continue to be, ne?

:I am stronger than this. If you think you can take me down, bring it on!:




No comments: