Sunday, March 18, 2012

About The Stars in the Sky

I think this is a post about responsibility. About understanding my place.

My current work space leaves me adapt at allowing the flow to sweep my behind wherever they please. The other writers resist. They fight. But my existence has always been too ephemeral to be tangible. Like my strands are nothingness and slips and slides through the wind.

I do not fight.

I am attempting not to clear my closet, allowing different distractions to lure me away from intention. Convincing myself that this is enough - when it really isn't. When it really shouldn't be. I run every risk of losing myself in this flow and it isn't pleasant.

Sometimes I believe in protecting the generation of tomorrow. I believe that that is the destiny i seek. Because i know i am strong enough to take it. Then what is this path i thread on? Fucking road map, leave me in ditches and all.

Trying to obtain a sense of life that *is* when i have nothing to reassure me.

The road can be easy. It can be damn bloody easy that i'd walk forward and this is the road i thread for the next few years. This can be my destiny.

Save should at the age of 24 i decide the rest of my life to be the same? Is this not unfair to my future fates who might desire more? Should i not build building blocks for tomorrow and continue to strive and achieve?

But this working environment is different. Our strengths will not be tested unless we wish it to be.

Alright kiddo, honest hour - do you want to try for more?

Truth be told, i can hardly care less for this line. This isn't where my soul wants to be - though i can see if ever i wish to open a publishing house, such knowledge might prove to be fruitful.

I have to decide if this line will contribute to my future. If i am going anywhere that i want to go - because at this point, i am losing sight of who i am.

It gets worrying when i start acquiring distractions to keep me properly distracted. I know whenever i throw a guy in the mix, that's when my brain is throwing a spanner at the works.

I need to keep focused. But i don't know how.

I need to hold on tight and not change and understand that this road can lead somewhere. With prayers and guidance and light. I need to get to that place.

At the age of 24 i'd love to say i know where i'm going. That i'm building a life... But it looks like this road's a lot more complicated than it seems.


No comments: