Tuesday, February 13, 2007

First strike

You know, life has the best way of slapping you in the face. First, it'll lull you into security, allowing you to rest your limbs and soul from the bore of the world then... haha... then, my dear friend comes the sharp absolute, irredeemable slap of reality and boy does it give you a good one right across the face.

Oh well, the broths a little too early to boil. As a matter of fact, it's in its early stages of cooking, heat travelling through slowly, allowing the problems to come to a slow cook. Yeah, curses. Basically what i meant was, it is way too early for me to blog about this. I haven't identified the problem yet so... no moment of self-reflection here but just a reminder for my life.

I'm through with this actually. He likes her! He likes her! Can't he ask her to be his girlfriend already?! At least that'd get this stupid fluttery feeling out of my bloody well, idiotic, naive, hopeful spat of a heart. Seriously, can't i just grow up? There has to be other things in the world that's got to take up our time but... no. I just have to be the obstinate, idiot that i am. Okie, anyone up there, listen to my plea... Please, just please give him a girl or something so that i bloody well can get over it!

I've had enough of this. I don't want to play anymore. I don't want to be played anymore.

I don't want sparks of jealousy, or hope, or love or ANYTHING in this world!

Enough!

That's it.

Till later.


1 comment:

Chrysalise said...

Okay, I know this may seem a little odd, but I planned on finishing February for tonight. :P

Right. Anyways.

Er... can't really empathize with you on this... er.... Anne has a boyfriend, and I don't see how much worse it could get!

hahahha... er... that was a joke... you were supposed to laugh... oh nvm.

Life, Love and Letting go,
Chrys